Friday, September 13, 2013

Busy week

I have been so busy this week ! To busy and I'm starting to feel it ! I do this every fall rushing to get all the outside projects done before cold weather ! So I've been busy re staining the deck .




 Starting  the fall planting mostly evergreens and trees using them as a build up for privacy in the back 



 This will be the cherry on top once I get all the planting and painting done 


Hope you all have a great weekend ! The weather is starting to change cooler weekend , leaves starting to change alittle . I love fall maybe my best season of all  basketball starts back , sweatshirts , fires , good homemade soup ! What's your favorite things about fall ? 

Andy


 

3 comments:

  1. The country fairs in this area, soups and stews, the falls leaf colors, pumpkins on the porch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love soup! And leaf jumping. And everything Halloween. Fall is fun. Winter is not though. I don't like winter :-(

    ReplyDelete